Golf Membership Overview
Pacific Links golf memberships are for 21st Century golfers seeking the best in golf at home, across the country and around the world.
Pacific Links Members enjoy reciprocal access to over 100 quality golf courses worldwide, which includes our growing portfolio of Member Clubs in Hawaii, Las Vegas and West Virginia, as well as to our Affiliate and Reciprocal Clubs in the United States, Australia, Southeast Asia and--soon--in Europe. Pacific Links is expanding our roster of premium clubs in major North American gateway cities and increasing our affiliations with select clubs around the world.
Reciprocal Access: When you join Pacific Links, you designate a Home Club (typically close to your principal residence) where you enjoy protected and preferred tee times and all the benefits of private golf club membership plus privileged member access to all Pacific Links Member Clubs.
Pacific Links Member Clubs are categorized in Tiers: Diamond Member Clubs, Ruby Member Clubs and Daily Fee Clubs. Diamond Club Members have access to all Pacific Links Owned Clubs without a reciprocal fee and subject to availability. Ruby Club Members (currently Pete Dye GC, SouthShore and DragonRidge) have access to Ruby and Daily Fee Clubs without a reciprocal fee and subject to availability. Ruby Club Members have reciprocal access to Diamond Clubs without a reciprocal fee, subject to availability and limited to six rounds per club, per year. Our Daily Fee Clubs include Makaha Valley Country Club (EAST), Royal Hawaiian, and Makaha Golf Club (WEST), which is currently closed for renovations.
Pacific Links Members enjoy more variety, flexibility and a wider range of membership categories than a traditional golf membership.
for Membership Categories.
A Pacific Links membership provides you with the following benefits:
- For all membership categories, the Member’s spouse and their unmarried children under 25 are included at no additional charge (some restrictions apply)*
- Reciprocal access to all member clubs around the world
- Protected and preferred tee times at your Home Club
- Privileged access to Affiliated Clubs (with payment of applicable cart or caddie fee)
- Privileged access to Reciprocal Clubs for a significant discount off published green fees
- Young Executive Membership that offers special financing and reduced dues for those under 40 years
- National Membership for those who live more than 75 miles from the club at which they are applying
- Sports/Social Membership offers access to club facilities and limited golf
- Favorable financing of membership fees
- No assessment fees
- Transferable to another Pacific Links property
- Transferable to an immediate family member if held personally
- Transferable to a change of designee if held corporately
- Sumptuous cuisine, spectacular clubhouses, lavish amenities
- State-of-the-art instruction from professionally accredited teachers
- Member Concierge Services provide centralized call-in service for tee times, flights, accommodations, etc.
>To contact Pacific Links Membership Offices, call:
West Virginia 304.842.2801